I would love to help you reach your running goals, whether you’re thinking of taking that first step, going for a Boston Marathon qualifier, improving your trail running game, or chasing a PR (personal record) at any distance.
My coaching experience began by serving as assistant coach for the Greenville College Women’s Cross Country Team in 2008, where we capped off the season as SLIAC Champions. I served as a leader for the Oregon Oiselle Volée from 2014-2016, coached Mountainside High School Cross Country from 2017-2020, and formed Rose City Track Club in 2017. I began coaching individual runners in 2009, and this has remained my favorite form of coaching because of the one-on-one aspect, plus I love creating individually tailored programs.
I have over ten years of experience working with beginning through advanced runners, with race goal distances ranging from the mile, to the marathon, to 100 miles. The most consistent feedback I’ve received across the board is how I show care and enthusiasm for every runner no matter what their ability.
My personal running experiences include racing distances ranging from 800 meters through 100K. I also have experience running technical trail in multi-day stages of over 40 miles per day, including my record-setting completion of the 2,193 mile Appalachian Trail! Of my running accomplishments, I’m most proud of my AT traverse, my 2:51:34 finish in the 2020 Houston Marathon, and my 4th place finish in the 2020 Hellgate 100K, my debut ultramarathon.
What you can expect from me:
- An initial questionnaire/evaluation
- Help with setting short-term and long-term goals
- A personalized training plan by the month
- Shared training log
- Consistent feedback on your training
- Timely responses to email and texts
What I will expect from you:
- Communication! Filling out your training log consistently is the best way to do this, and checking in by email/text/phone is always welcome. I want to hear the good, bad, and the ugly. No judgment. The more input you provide, the better feedback I can give.
- Commitment to your training. The plan is never written in stone and there’s always room for flexibility as we go. What I’m looking for is a commitment to the parameters we set based on your input, the available time you have to train, and your goals.
My 2021 rate is $85 per month, on a month-to-month basis. If you would like to learn more, please send me a note using the form below.