I would love to help you reach your running goals, whether you’re thinking of taking that first step or going for a Boston Marathon qualifier and beyond.
My coaching experience began by serving as assistant coach for the Greenville College Women’s Cross Country Team in 2008, where we capped off the season as SLIAC Champions. I’ve been helping individual runners reach their goals since 2009, I served as a leader for the Oregon Oiselle Volée team from 2014-2016, and I currently coach Rose City Track Club and the Mountainside High School cross country and distance teams.
I have over ten years of experience working with beginning through advanced runners, with distances ranging from the mile, to the marathon, to ultra distances ranging 50K through 100 miles. My personal running experiences include racing distances ranging from 800m through 100K; plus running technical trail in multi-day stages of over 40 miles per day. The most consistent feedback I’ve received across the board is how I show equal care and enthusiasm for every runner no matter what their ability.
What you can expect from me:
- An initial questionnaire/evaluation
- Help with setting short-term and long-term goals
- A personalized training plan by the month
- Shared training log
- Consistent feedback on your training
- Timely responses to email and texts
What I will expect from you:
- Communication. This is especially important if we work together from a long distance and don’t have opportunities to check in in person. I want to hear the good, bad, and the ugly. No judgment. The more input you provide, the better feedback I can give.
- Commitment to your training. The plan is never written in stone and there’s always room for flexibility as we go. What I’m looking for is a commitment to the parameters we set based on your input, the available time you have to train, and your goals.
My 2020 rate is $85 per month, on a month-to-month basis. If you would like to learn more, please send me a note using the form below.